Classic ACL dashboard
The MENU > ACL > ACLs page on the Streaming Data Manager web interface shows information about your generated classic ACLs.
Note: This page describes the ACL component of the Streaming Data Manager dashboard. To learn more about how ACLs work in Streaming Data Manager, see Declarative Kafka ACLs.
If you have multiple Apache Kafka clusters, select the one to show from the CLUSTER field.
For each ACL, the web interface displays the following information.
- PRINCIPAL: The name of the Kafka principal.
- RESOURCE TYPE: The type of the resource the ACL is bound to. Group, Topic, Cluster, TransactionalID.
- RESOURCE NAME: The name of the resource the ACL is bound to.
- RESOURCE PATTERN TYPE: The way the resource name should be applied. Literal or Prefixed.
- PERMISSION TYPE: Allow or Deny. The type of the permission.
- OPERATION: The operation for the ACL: create, read, write, describe config, describe, and so on.