Starting with Streaming Data Manager version 1.7.0, you can create and delete Kafka users from the Streaming Data Manager UI, and download the certificates of the users in various formats.
The MENU > ACL > Kafka users page on the Streaming Data Manager web interface shows information about your Kafka users.
For each user, Streaming Data Manager displays the following information.
- NAME: The name of the Kafka user.
- CERT. SECRET NAME: The name of the secret that stores the certificate of the user.
- NAMESPACE: The namespace of the user.
- ACTIONS: You can delete the user, or download the certificate of the user in PEM format (or JKS, if it is available).
Find a user
- To find a specific user, use the Search field.